Persophone N. Greek Mythololgy. Περσεφονη

The goddess queen of the underworld, wife of the god Hades, she was also the goddess of spring growth. Goddess halfway out of the dark.

This is a blog to chronicle my delv into the world of pole dancing being a plus sized girl.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pole Goals for 2013





Happy New Year!

So I just started pole obviously, but I want to set some goals for myself to achieve in the next year. Some of them might take a year; some of them might just take a few more months of work. But, I think having a list of things I know I want to do that I can cross off and feel achieved when I do is important.

The list:
- Achieve a full climb to the top of the pole
- “Prefect” my Push-Pull so that I can hold myself in spins such as Chair or Sun Wheel
- Invert  
- Turn that head stand into a hand stand
- Splits? (I only add the question mark because I have no idea if it is even possible to get your splits from noting to full in a year, but general flexibility is a must!)

So there is the list, Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you can do the splits! Here's a great link to check out: http://www.stadion.com/misconceptions-on-stretching-and-flexibility-and-the-method-of-testing-your-potential-to-do-a-side-split/

    ReplyDelete